Proven Legal Help For New York Physicians And Physician Groups
At our New York City law firm, Rivas Goldstein, LLP, we represent physician group practices in a wide range of regulatory, licensing and compliance matters. Our lawyers have extensive experience in health care law, providing advocacy for many doctors and physician groups. No matter what issue you or your business faces, we are ready to provide you with comprehensive legal advocacy.
We provide New York and New Jersey physicians and physician groups with a wide range of legal services, including representation on matters such as:
- Office of Professional Misconduct (OPMC) investigations
- Audits and alleged overpayments from SafeGuard Services
- Purchases and sales of health care businesses
- Physician licensing issues
- Nurse licensing issues
- Other health care provider licensing issues
- Health care fraud matters, including Medicaid and Medicare fraud, reimbursement disputes and billing issues
- Business formation assistance, including partnership matters
- Internal audits to assess compliance with anti-kickback and anti-referral laws
- Preparation of employee contracts and other employment law matters
- Defense against lawsuits
- Issues related to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute and other compliance matters
- Preparation of compliance manuals
- Equipment purchase and leasing, including dealing with computer and software vendors
- Peer review representation
Protecting Your License And Livelihood
We understand that the value of a physician’s license is immeasurable. Our lawyers use their decades of combined experience and skill to protect our clients’ licenses. We also understand the impact of signing a Consent Agreement and Order with employers, insurance companies and hospitals. Our attorneys structure these agreements to protect our clients’ best interests.
Call Us Today For Knowledgeable Legal Advice
At Rivas Goldstein, LLP, the attorneys give every client a personalized and comprehensive legal strategy. Contact us today for help with any concern related to the operation of a medical group practice. Call us at 646-859-3790 for an initial telephone consultation.