Providing Experienced Health Care Law Guidance
The attorneys of Rivas Goldstein, LLP, provide skilled representation and advocacy to business and medical professionals in New York, New Jersey and the surrounding areas. We assist clients with various health care law matters involving regulatory agencies, Medicare and Medicaid appeals, licensing boards, fraud charges, contract issues, mergers and acquisitions, and business litigation. Our lawyers use their decades of experience to find comprehensive solutions for clients and ensure they are set up for success.
We know how important it is that your legal matter is resolved efficiently and favorably. Our staff understands that the issues our clients face require the highest level of discretion, and we take great precautions to ensure our clients’ privacy. We are committed to being accessible, informative and persistent in pursuit of favorable outcomes for our clients. Many of our clients engage us on a monthly retainer basis so that we can serve as general counsel, answering questions and addressing issues as they arise.
We assist clients with many types of health care matters, including those concerning:
- The sale or purchase of a health care company
- Audits and overpayments related to commercial carries
- A strong defense of EKRA allegations
- Defending diagnostic test and reference labs from claims of misconduct
- Cases involving the False Claims Act (FCA)
- The establishment and defense of home health agencies
- Medicare fraud investigations by federal agencies and others
- Overpayment appeals concerning Medicare
- Licensing and investigations related to nurses
- Allegations of misconduct and other legal concerns related to pharmacies and pharmacists
- Representation for physicians and group practices
- Cases related to the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Law
General Counsel For Health Care Professionals And Entities
Our lawyers focus on health care issues on behalf of individual practitioners and businesses. We serve in a general counsel role for health care entities and assist in employment issues, contracts and general business issues. In addition, we help clients with buying and selling health care companies, physician practices and other health care entities. Finally, we offer a vigorous defense against fraud charges when such allegations arise.
Put Your Health Care Law Issue In Our Capable Hands
If you are a health care practitioner or company in need of legal assistance with regulatory, litigation or general business concerns, look to Rivas Goldstein, LLP. Our law firm is conveniently located in the Chrysler Building in Manhattan, New York City.
To learn more about how we can help you, contact us online or call us at 800-761-5190 for an initial telephone consultation with one of our lawyers.